How would you cope if your business went offline for a week?
It's likely that some new customers wouldn't be able to find you online and so you would miss out on some additional income. More likely and perhaps more importantly, you would be without your e-mail accounts and that would cause all sorts of issues, including stopping you from completing admin, finance and customer service tasks.
Back in February last year Heart Internet, one of the UK's largest domain, hosting and web site companies went down for five days.
- How we look after your web site and e-mail accounts
- Who you gonna' call? Spam Busters!
- How to retrieve your domain name from extendnet.co.uk and other 'terrible' domain companies
- Move your domain name away from Yell
- The Importance of Monitoring Your Web Site
- Free SSL Certificates
- Hostlatch.com and Hosting Matters Merge